1. Acceptance all of our terms and conditions: Upon submitting an application form or enrolling with us, the applicant, their legal guardian or agent accepts all of our Terms and Conditions.
2. Application form: Application Forms must be fully completed and sent to us via email. Flights details are mandatory, Any special requests or other relevant information must be included at time of booking for it to be taken into consideration.
3. Deposit: A deposit of €350 per person is required on booking. Application forms received with no deposit will not be processed. All deposits are non-refundable.
4. Course Availability: All courses are subject to availability and demand. Applicants have not been accepted on a particular course until they receive a written confirmation from us. If a course falls below the minimum number of participants it may be cancelled. If a course is cancelled during your stay another course will be offered at no additional cost.
5. Sufficient numbers for a complete class: In some cases there might not be sufficient numbers for a complete class at a particular level. In such cases the participants will be individually assessed and split into their nearest suitable level available.
6. Right to cancel arrangements: We reserve the right to cancel arrangements if terms and conditions are not met. We reserve the right to cancel programmes that are not filled. Any participants in breach of our rules or regulations may be sent home before the course ends and at their own expense. We cannot be held responsible for cancellations due to Act of God, health or personal problems.
7. Cancellations: All cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellations received within 15 to 28 days of the arrival date will receive a refund of 75% of the fees paid. Cancellations received within 8 to 14 days of the arrival date will receive a refund of 50% of the fees paid. Cancellations received within 7 days of the arrival date will receive a refund of 25% of the fees paid. Under no circumstances will any course fees be refunded once the participant has commenced their contracted course of study. All deposits are non-refundable.
8. Rates: We reserve the right to alter rates. In such cases the alterations will be published on our website and affected parties notified.
9. Payment: Payment in full in Euro must reach our account 28 days prior to the participants arrival. Services will only be provided when payment is received in full. Any bank charges incurred must be paid by the sender.
10. National holidays: There will be no refund of classes missed due to national holidays.
11. Special offers: Special offers cannot be accumulated. All offers are subject to availability. There will be no changes made to bookings that have been received prior to the promotion. All offers and promotions will be applied at the time of booking. Discounts that became available after the first enrolment are not valid.
12. Programme participants Liability: Programme participants are liable for any damage they cause. Payment for such damage must be made immediately.
13. Optional: Any optional extras to the programme must be requested in writing and paid for in full within 4 weeks of the intended start date. Any special requests or requirements regarding student needs, host families or excursions must be indicated at the time of booking.
14. Extras: All extras are subject to availability. It is advised that programme participants book them as early as possible. In the case of public/private transfers, no accommodation details will be provided until programme participants have indicated their desire for a public transport ticket or private transfers.
15. Airport transfers: Airport transfers can only be arranged when flight information (location, date, time and flight number) is received via the dedicated field of the application form. We cannot take responsibility for transfers unless this procedure is followed. In the event that a programme participant misses their flight we must be told at the earliest possible time. Failure to do so will result in the full fee being charged.
16. Change host family: A fee of €150 must be paid if a programme participant insists on moving to a different host family without due cause. This must be paid before moving.
17. Pets: Any requests regarding no pets in the host family may not be facilitated unless a serious allergy is present. We may request doctor’s proof of such allergies.
18. Insurance: Before arrival to Ireland or England, all persons participating in our programmes must arrange their own insurance against all expenses that might arise due to accident, illness or loss of luggage, personal effects and money. Us and our host families are not liable in the event of such occurrences. The camps will operate on the highest safety standards. Play Rugby shall not be responsible for any illness, disease, accident, or loss of property unless occasioned by the wilful act of negligence on the part of the camp or its staff.
19. Health and diet: We must be advised of any health problems or specific dietary requirements of participants at the time of booking. If a student is sick and needs medical attention, our Supervisor will help with making appointments etc. Please note that it is very unusual for a doctor to visit any centre and any trips made to the doctor, dentist or hospital will have to be paid for by the students.
20. Visiting: Parents are only admitted to visit the camp upon our approval, during designated check-in and check-out days times. It is disruptive to the camper, other campers and the camp program when well-meaning parents “drop by” to visit their child.
21. Our Conditions: Our conditions do not apply to partner schools or other organisations worked with. Each partner school /organisation has its own conditions.
22. Promotional materials: Programme participants should be aware that they may appear in our promotional materials such as brochures, website or photos.
23. Certificate re-issue: Fee of 70 Euros must be paid for Certificate re-issue
24. Replacement of Lost, stolen or damaged id card or passport: A replacement fee of 150 Euros plus expenses is charged for a lost, stolen or damaged id card or passport.
25. Personal Belongings: Although we will make any effort to help the players find what they may have lost, they are fully responsible for any personal belongings left behind.